Welcome to the Law Office of Naples, Florida Attorney Brantley Oakey
Naples, Florida attorney Brantley Oakey provides a variety of legal services. It is our mission to provide competent legal counsel, be responsive to our clients, and keep our services affordable. If you’re in need of a Naples attorney, we hope you’ll give us a call today at 239-963-2897 for a free consultation.*
Why Choose The Law Office of Brantley Oakey
- We’ll Only Take Your Case if We Can Help: Many attorneys require you to pay their retainer before they will even look at your case. This means that you might pay a substantial retainer just to be told “there’s nothing I can do for you.” We work differently. We’ll hear you out and take your case only if there is a reasonable action we can take on your behalf.
- We’ll Keep You Updated: Attorneys are notorious for not communicating with their clients. We’re different. We let you know how long your matter will take, and we’ll keep in touch if anything changes. Furthermore, we’ll give you our cell phone numbers. Contact us anytime; we want to be available for you.
- We’ll Handle Your Matter Promptly: Again, with many firms, your case will languish for a month or two before an attorney gets around to working on it. We, on the other hand, will handle your matter promptly. In most cases, we will begin working on your matter the day you retain.
- We’ll Come to You: If you can’t make it to our office because of poor health or whatever reason, we’ll come to your home.
If you’re in need of a Naples attorney to provide any of these services or something else, give us a call today for a free consultation at 239-963-2897. If you don’t see the service you need, chances are we can help you out. If not, we may be able to refer you to another Naples Lawyer.
Nothing on this website should be considered legal advice. Neither viewing materials on this site, nor calling us over the phone will create client/attorney relationship with Naples attorney Brantley Oakey. You are not a client until you sign a legal services agreement.
* Free consultation is not available for landlord/tenant questions.